This half term we are learning:
Our topic is 'People Who Help Us'
We will be learning about:
- The different services who help us such as the police, fire fighters, doctors and nurses and life guards
- Creating models of different emergency service vehicles
- Thinking of questions to ask our visitor (police officer and doctor)
- Programming BeeBots in ICT
- The different vehicles and tools which some services use to help us
- Songs and rhymes about people who help us
- Role playing emergency situations
In Maths we shall:
- Ordering and recognising numbers
- Solving problems
- Begin to use the language of position
- Begin to use language of size
- Begin to recognise 2D shapes
In language and Literacy we shall:
- Continue to hear a wide range of stories
- Continue singing a range or Nursery Rhymes
- Give meaning to marks made
- Continue to develop fine motor skills
- Continuing listening to sounds in the environment
- Act out emergency situations
- Create our own collaborative stories
RE: Our topic this half term is Good Friends. We will be learning about:
- Jesus's disciples
- Who our friends are and why
- What makes a good friend
- How we can help others
Our homework for this half term is:
We will be sending home the children's Talk Books every Friday so you can discuss the coming week's topic.
Nursery PE is timetabled on a Tuesday morning.
A kit is not needed in Nursery, they will take off their shoes and socks.